To give your potentional dates the best impression about yourself, we advise to upload new photos often.
You can edit and manage your photos as follows:
1. Click on your username on the top right corner;
2. Click on 'My pictures' in the menu below;
3. This wil open the photo page - all the photos you uploaded will be displayed here;
4. The photo marked as Primary shows your Primary (avatar) profile photo. And when clicking on a photo it will shows you more options.
1. To rotate a photo, click on the photo you wish to rotate and a new option bar will show.
2. Click on the Rotate button and a new window will open.
3. Here you have the option to rotate the photo
1. To set a photo as your main profile picture, click on the photo you wish to use as your avatar and a new option bar will show.
2. Click on the Set Primary button and a new window will open.
3. Put the rectangle on your face to give your potentional matches the best impression and click on the 'Save and go back to my photos' button.
If you have any questions, you can always contact our customer service. We can be reached 24/7 by using the contact form
If you want to read this explanation again at your convenience, then click here to download the PDF fileBack to top